Meet the Greatest Cause of Skin Aging- THE SUN.
90% of aging is caused by sun exposure. Yes, ninety percent! The remaining 10% of aging stems from simply growing older. We come face to face with UV radiation everyday. In rain, clouds, or shine, our skin is exposed to the greatest cause of aging. We all know the healthy benefits of UVA and UVB rays. The sun improves our mental health, produces a golden glow, and most importantly provides our bodies with essential vitamin D. The sun also has the power to damage the skin, pro